It's all about Me!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Recent movie updates.

So, I know most of my readers do not agree with my movie choices but we have seen 3
recently that have been pretty good (in my opinion).

1. Ice Princess. Victoria and I went and saw this one it's a Disney movie. We thought it was good, very good mother/daughter film. 4 stars!

2. Guess Who? We saw this for Alan's birthday and had quite a few laughs. Bernie Mac makes this film funny. 4 stars

3. Ms. Congeniality 2. Victoria and I saw it yesterday. It was very funny. Not as good as the first one though. Entertaining but 3 stars!

That's it as of now. Victoria is on spring break this week so maybe we will squeeze another one in.

I know my readers will be seating on the edge of their seats till my next review.
Stay tuned...